Hey guys!
I arrived safely, and it's going great! My Chinese is
super rusty so I've pretty much had to start from scratch. My companion
is Sister Lew, she's pretty amazing and knows more than I do so she's
been helping me a lot. My P day is on Monday, so I'll send a more
detailed one then. I love you guys! Looking forward to letters both
email and written! Don't forget to write either by mail or dear
elder...yea :)
I am so glad that she is doing well and is excited about the work she is preparing for. She will be an amazing missionary!
Here are her addresses for those who would like to write her:
She will be at the MTC until early September
Sister Cambrea Anne Fisher
SEP05 Taiw-Tai
2007 N 900 E Unit 18
Provo UT 84602
After about the first week in September
Sister Cambrea Anne Fisher
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Chin Hua Street
Taipei 106
Taiwan
Email:
cambrea.fisher@myldsmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment