So, I'm in SLC south mission until my visa comes and it's pretty awesome. Just some miracles these past couple of days:
My
first night we went to this family that had mentioned that they were
interested in learning more and taught them the first lesson and they
accepted baptism!!!
We have a Chinese investigator!!! She is awesome, and hopefully we can nail down a baptism date soon
MOst
of the work here is reactivation, and it's really sad to see how the
gospel can bless people's lives, and then have them reject it and give
you a whole bunch of excuses and justification for not coming to church
because they can't see how it could help them. Some people, but I know
they'll come around eventually and I know God has a plan for each of
them.
So my companions are S. Kusalieva (from Ukraine)
and S. Verkist (Idaho). They are really hard working missionaries and
LOVE to PUSH ME!!! Next week S. Verkist is going on a 48 hour exchange
and on wednesday Sister Kushalieva has training so I'll be senior
companion for 4 HOURS!!! I still have NO idea where anything is, so this
should be really interesting.
I have found that door
approaches are VERY hard. People in Utah don't have have a super high
respect for missionaries, but we still continue :)
I know the Lord watches out for me! Have an amazing week!!!
Love,
Yu Jie Mei
PS: sorry i have no pictures! I forgot my camera at home
No comments:
Post a Comment