Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29, 2014

HeyO Pengyoumen!!!
This week has gone by so fast....  and yet so slow...
Last Monday we found this store called Pirate O's in I think it was Sandy that had Digestives and Hi-Chews (yummy British snacks) not to mention a whole variety of different European chocolate...it made me happy. 

Tuesday we had a lesson with a potential investigator and she accepted baptism and really wanted it, but her mom is really against the church, so she won't allow it :(  Lots of prayers though...so it'll soften soon.
Did you know you can get a blister on the inside of your toe?! yep... I don't know how it gets there, but it somehow got there. 
Also, Utah is going to make me fat...every dinner they give us dessert. It's so good, yet so bad!
Friday we had an appointment with one of our investigator families and on our way to the appointment it started POURING!!! like, streets turn into rivers flooding!! We kept mushing our way to the house and when we got in looking distance of the house we noticed the 15 year old son waiting on the front porch watching for us.  When we got to the door the mom was prepared with towels for us.  It was so adorable!! They're such a golden family! the Mom keeps telling us we are her three little angels. 
Speaking of angels, I have NO idea when our visas are coming... I don't like being NOT in the know or if it's close or far away.  AND I feel like I'm losing my Chinese.  On the upside there's a Chinese lady who lives with her daughter in law and she speaks NO english so I talk to her a lot
Women's Conference is AWESOME!!! I know God loves each and every one of us and I know the apostles and the prophet receive revelation from God.  I know He lives and He wants us to be happy.  Families can be eternal
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
YU Jie Mei


Tammy:  P.S. Sorry, No pictures again this week.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment