Get ready, this idea will blow your mind! Canned Brownies!
You
put brownies in a can and pressure cook them, then anytime you want
fresh brownies you open a can and put it in the microwave for a couple
seconds and it seriously tastes like brownies right out of the
oven...and they make great gifts...and food storage...or not, but when
one of the elders told us about it I was like, GENIUS!
Also, I
got that last package!!! yeaaaa!!! Thank you so much! I can hear dad's voice
when I read the stories! The packages are so cute!
So, this week was a rollercoaster. First, let me start off with a miracle. Like a crazy miracle. So, it was on Wednesday and right before lunch we were chaomening in a new area we'd found, but with no success. I headed towards my bike, ready for lunch but heard Sister Chu talking to someone. I walk back to her talking to this older nanshang. He's not super interested but while we're talking to him this lady rides up on a motorcycle and joins the conversation. The guy leaves and we keep talking to this lady. Her husband and only son are dead and she lives all alone. She used to be Catholic but changed to Quaker because it didn't feel right. She doesn't go to church any more because she doesn't feel like Quaker is right either. We asked if we could pray with her and she said, "Sure! Come to my house" and she led us over to her house. We shared the whole first lesson with her and she was so touched. She said she's had that question (Why do we have so many churches all saying different things? Which one is true?) for a while. Then she told us about a dream she had the night before about her in a field of water and her motorcycle fell over. Her husband cane to help her up and she asked him why he was here. He told her he had been looking for her for forever. Then she said she was having a conversation with Christ. She told him she didn't know where He was anymore. He then told her not to worry because He would find her. We showed up the next day. When we invited her to be baptized she agreed and said, "I only want to be baptized exactly like Jesus was." I still have to ask myself if it actually happened. I know miracles like this happen because I hear about them every week...I just never thought they would happen to me.
Well, that's all I have time for this week! Love you all...more next week :)
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment