Well,
it's time to get my nose back of the grindstone! I spent the last
transfer sprinting with my companion to her finish line...but it wasn't
mine so now I'm back to just running and giving it my best! It really is
hard killing a companion. You really end up missing them a whole lot.
But it's all part of the experience. What doesn't kill you makes you
stronger.
Monday I went on exchanges with Toufen...I WENT BACK TO TOUFEN!!!
It was great and it was POURING RAIN!!!
I actually passed off phase 2 so now I'm on Characters! Yes!
We
had a baptism on Thursday! Wang Jie Mei got baptised!!!! Her husband
who just got reactivated baptized her. It was his first
time baptizing someone. He lowered her so gently into the water that you
couldn't even see the splash. And then he kept her under the water for
a little longer and when he looked up to see if it was okay to bring
her up we were like pull her up pull her up! so adorable! They're going
to be a great addition to the church!
Well, that's all for
this week! I read Romans 8 which is like my favorite chapter. It's all
about putting off the natural man, sticking with Christ, and how
everything will work out for our good. God is in control!
No comments:
Post a Comment