Hello everyone!
This week was slow in the
beginning but raced through the last couple days! I feel like since I'm
half way done I'm racing to the finish line. I still have 8 months left,
but the last month went by in the blink of an eye, so crazy!
This
past week we went to zone meeting and the new vision is HUGE! I think
because it's president Day's last two months he's really pushing us to
get a baptism a month. one in may and two in june. We now have a lot
of new rules like we have to go finding for at least 2 hours a day.
It's a little strict but me and my companion know that exact obedience
brings miracles. so bring it on!
We met with Lai Dixiong this
last week and his christian friends have all of a sudden started talking
to him about how us missionaries are lying to him and are 30 years old
and married and our boss is forcing us to come here and teach him...I'm
like oh joy. I look 30. but we hopefully got it cleared up. The lesson
was filled with the spirit as we taught him about the Plan of
Salvation. Our peike was amazing and really kept him on track. It's
amazing how when the spirit is there everything flows and I know EXACTLY
what to tell them. We are really focusing on him to get baptized in
may because we feel like he can do it.
We went
to Liu Jie Mei's house to help her put the second coat of paint on her
roof and I just went bare foot. We decided to start and paint a little
section of where we were going to go down so we wouldn't get stuck. It
didn't work. I was painting in my area and I turn around and the
Elder's had painted me in. so I was stuck. so I got paint all over my
feet...it's still there. check the picture out!
![]() |
| 10 months! |
![]() |
| Second coat of paint on the roof AND on me. |
![]() |
| Rooftop fun. |
Never
judge a book by it's cover. This guy named Eric kept calling us asking
us if he could take us out to eat and so I just kept inviting him to
church. well, he came to church...and stayed and wanted to meet with us
afterward so we met and taught him the first lesson and he's been
looking into religion and wants to know if ours is true and we invited
him to baptism. this week was full of miracles. It was awesome!
Oh
yea. mosquito bites itch so much. there are these little devil
mosquitos that are black and TINY and when they bite you you can't see
the mosquito bite, you just want to tear your skin off because it itches
so much. Our AC is still broken and our bathroom isn't fixed, but the
work continues!
love you all! stay good!
Yu Jie Mei
![]() |
| Found this really cool bridge |
![]() |
| Cool bridge in the background. |





No comments:
Post a Comment