We
had exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders and it was definitely a
learning experience. I love how focused Sister Smith is in the work and
she doesn't waste time. We had service on Friday where we had to take a
bus and we did former calls and investigator calls inviting them to
church. I definitely learned new ways I could use my time more
effectively. Another thing is spirit knocking. Instead of knocking all
the doors in a Xiang we knock the ones we feel prompted to knock. It's
definitely different and interesting and I'm still not sure how I feel
about it, but we've been trying it and it has had success. It's
definitely not easy.
We've seen amazing miracles this week with investigators. A lot of them have to do with peikes. Peikes are SOOO important in missionary work, especially if you're language isn't the greatest. They understand our investigators and are able to help answer things we are not able to answer. Only one investigator made it to church but we're working this week to get them all to church and to the baptismal service this Saturday . The baptismal service will help so many of our investigators, we just have to get them to come! Getting people out of their houses is like pulling teeth. so hard!
We met with Gan JM this week and it was another great lesson full of the Spirit. At the end of the meeting she mentioned how she learns so much from our visits and feels so happy afterwards and when she prays. We asked her if she knew why it made her happy and she said it was theS pirit and faith. She is so close to baptism, and I'm kind of at a loss as to how to get her to accept baptism. I guess we just keep being bold in invitations and eventually she'll accept the invitation. But in the meantime we're making sure she has really good spiritual uplifting meetings and keep trying to get her to come to church.
We also met with a Fan XS who was a self contact. He has a date for next month, but we found out last lesson that he probably doesn't live in our area. He listed about 4 different areas that is 'close' to him...including ours -___-. But it's okay! He is so prepared and we're all for Team Jesus right? :)
So
hopefully our tub will be fixed this week!!! I'm really excited to be
able to shower normally and not have to worry about things coming out of
the crack. Last night I killed about 100 little moths in the bathroom
with bleach...I love bleach :)
Also,
on exchanges we were taking the bus and the bus driver was texting and
driving...good thing I'm a missionary because I felt scared for my life
and they had no seatbelts!
Charity
and Love for the people you teach is so essential in the work. The
Lord is here for us and listens to our prayers! You guys are amazing!
love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment