Sunday, September 20, 2015

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello Everyone.

 I AM NO LONGER IN TOUFEN! I am close though.....in....XINZHU. Which just so happens to be my Sister Training Leaders when I was in Toufen.  Yep. I'm a Sister Training Leader.  I don't feel ready, but I've learned to trust in God's timing and trust that He knows exactly what I need. There are girls here that need my help.  There are people here who need me. 
Well, transfers was a shock. I am going to love this transfer. I was pretty sure I was going to move and I knew the Lord was going to put me somewhere where I would grow a lot because I was getting too comfortable in Toufen and with the work there, and with being a trainer.  I wanted to stay because of new opportunities in the future, but I was pretty sure I was moving.  I didn't expect getting called as a Sister Training Leader. I don't feel lihai enough to be a leader, but I learned from last time that the Lord called me and He knows I can do it.  The Lord works in mysterious ways. I also didn't expect to LOVE Sister Smith right off, my new companion. She was my STL (Sister Training Leader) last transfer and I wasn't sure if I would get along with her.  When her name popped up on the screen I was like, "Oh no" but I acted excited...because I figured that wouldn't be a good way to start off a transfer if I had negative expectations.  But Sister Smith is exactly who I needed and I already love her.  She is so amazing! I am so excited to serve with her and learn from her.  She is just so open and loving and she KNOWS how to listen to the spirit, which is something I need.  The past two days have been an amazing spiritual learning experience.  I've already learned so much about how to listen to the spirit. God knows exactly what I need.  Sister Smith said something interesting last night. She looks at me and says, "God trusts you." I think I'm beginning to see that.  I'm beginning to get confidence in myself, in my abilities and talents.  I'm starting to figure out who I am, and the coolest part about it is I'm not even looking for it.  I think this is the most focused I've ever been out here.  It's going to be a hard transfer, but a really good one :)
Holy moly this was a crazy week full of crazy thing and crazy miracles
Firstly, we had a lesson with a less active yesterday and it was amazing.  It was one of the most spiritual lessons I have ever been in. And I'm like full of the spirit.  God has so much love for his children.  She felt like she's been gone for too long and me and my companion had a unity moment where we both pulled our our scriptures and opened to the prodigal son and looked at each other and realized we were thinking the same thing.  Oh my gosh you get places when you are on God's time. 

We also sang in the rain.  It's been raining all week...and I mean it... HUGE RAIN. We were qiaomening and it was sprinkling a little and this guy passes us on the street and we start talking to him and then it starts POURING so he runs under a ledge for cover and we're in our rain jackets so we don't care and follow him and have a lesson with him.  It was really cool and we sang for him afterwards.  LOVE THE SPIRIT.
Oh yea, and I crashed on my bike...like full on crash into a pole in the rain and flew off...and all I've got is a little hurt ankle to show for it...and the bike is okay. God protects his missionaries!

Yu Xie Mei

Singing in the rain.

Great lesson with less active member.

No comments:

Post a Comment