So this week was filled with a
lot of bundiren...aka a lot of Taiwanese companions. 3 exchanges this week and I realize that my Chinese still needs a lot of work. A lot.
We
had interviews this week with president Jergensen and he took sister
Jenkins and I aside and told us we are one of the leaders in our mission and told us to set an example. Not that we were doing anything bad,
but he told us as we hit the standards of excellence the sisters in our zones would do the same. So...we raised our vision. And now Xinzhu is on fire. YES! On fire with the gospel and with the spirit. Why is God so great?!
It really is interesting how unhappy people get when they don't have something to do and a lot of people don't realize it.
Working hands are happy hands. But it's so hard to get up and actually do something sometimes because our natural man gets in the way and we want to be lazy.
I emailed Seth last week and he hasn't emailed me. Yet.
I think it's crazy I only have 6 months left. I feel like I'm going to be so out of place when I get home. No worries I'll be excited to come home and see you, but I would have just spent a year and a half devoted to the Lord. Every minute every second planned activity to bring about the salvation of souls. I'm don't know how to balance it with real life. how do you make that change from full-time missionary to member missionary? They seriously need an MTC for returning missionaries (member training center). Maybe just one day to get us prepared to be fully active members of society. I don't know...got any thoughts?
It really is interesting how unhappy people get when they don't have something to do and a lot of people don't realize it. Working hands are happy hands. But it's so hard to get up and actually do something sometimes because our natural man gets in the way and we want to be lazy.
I emailed Seth last week and he hasn't emailed me. Yet.
God is amazing! so incredible and awe-inspiring!
Love you all!
Yu Jie mei
Love you all!
Yu Jie mei
![]() |
| Companion lunch |
![]() |
| Flooded patio |
![]() |
| Me and Sister Jenkins |



No comments:
Post a Comment