So we have this amazing investigator Cindy and she wants to be baptized so bad but her parents don't agree so we didn't get to meet with her this week. It's so sad when someone can't get baptized because of other people. She just loves the gospel and reads the Book of Mormon and is probably a better missionary than we are and she's not even a member. wow, it's a good reminder to us to see how much this gospel is worth. We had a member help us who when she was a Young Women would wake up at 5 to get all her chores done so she could go to church. How much is the gospel worth to you?
Wu (aka Ling) Jie mei is slowly progressing. She knows it's true. She can feel it every time we meet with her. For some reason the idea of prophets gets her stuck...that and homosexuality, even though she's married and has two kids. I just love meeting with her because she does her homework and really asks good questions. Last Monday we had a couple in our ward help us peike and oh man they would make any missionary couple trunky. They're just so cute I just want to die every time I see them. My companion is the same way...couple trunky.So, I've made a decision. Let me tell you of the wrestle I had with God...okay, maybe it wasn't that kuazhang but it was kind of cool. The whole week I was wondering and pondering and praying because I decided I needed to make a decision...stuck in limbo isn't fun. I felt good about both going home and starting school early and then good about coming home in January like I was supposed to. So I put it to the test. I figured since I had the prompting in the Temple to go home and start winter semester I'd put it to the test. I finally told Heavenly Father that if I stayed in Xinzhu it meant I was supposed to go home and start Winter semester. If I left Xinzhu then I would be staying until January. I figured it was okay to ask that because it's like the Brother of Jared and Gideon (Bible story) to ask for a confirmation. Well, I'm still in Xinzhu, so looks like I'm coming home in December and starting winter semester. so yea...that's my decision! LOVE you all! Thanks for the support :)
![]() |
| My District |
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment