Okay, so I'm not in Hawaii, but Taiwan is way more gorgeous :)
First things first. A TSUNAMI IS COMING! yep, okay, not an actual tsunami. It's a missionary term for when they send a ton of missionaries into one are to go finding all day long for about a week to build up that area. So yep, I'm returning to the Zhunan zone and I will be knocking and contacting for 4 days straight. so excited!
couple trunky is when there's a couple and they're so cute that you get couple trunky. it just means you think they're so cute and you really want to be a couple...one day ;) A lot of elders here get baby trunky which basically means they want a baby. Elders...
Cindy is so golden. Unfortunately, her parents aren't so they won' t let her go to church or to English class so the only way we can contact her is through FB. She's still going strong. She will get baptized as soon as her parent's hearts soften.
So I think this ward is teaching me a lot about how to be a ward missionary. The members here are so great at helping the missionaries out and it's helping me so when I go home I know how to be a member missionary.
I think coming on my mission has magnified my love for my family. Oh my gosh, I love you guys so much. I thank God every day for you all...name by name. I think it's the perspective.
Hey! also, maybe talk to Emily about moving tracts for one semester so she can room with me...it'll be fun!
So I wear crocs every day. It's Taiwan... lots of water and sun. So I was cleaning my feet a couple days ago and I noticed these brown patches on my toes and so I start scrubbing at them...and they didn't come off! It was not a dirt tan ladies and gentlemen, it was a real tan. My toes are white and brown. yea....missionary tan!
love you all! this work is so miraculous! The Lord loves his children!
LOVE YOU!
Sister Fisher
No comments:
Post a Comment