Friday, March 15, 2019

Monday, September 14, 2015

So this week was crazy! but then again it always is. 
Wu JM for some reason does not want to come to church.  We haven't figured out why.  She loves when we visit her and she always says she gets excited when we come over and she has this really good feeling, but she won't come to church and is nervous about baptism.  but we're still working on her.  

But along with all our long term investigators that are slowly killing themselves we got this referral from a member in another ward and the referral (Xu JM) is ADORABLE.  We met with her the first time and she just wants to know what the gospel is all about and wants to not feel lonely.  Afterward, we gave her a hug and she commented about how warm our hugs are :) The next day she came to church with us and the ENTIRE MEETING was about the law of chastity.  We were a little nervous but afterward, she came up to us and said she LOVED church and the lessons are exactly what she needs, so kudos to Heavenly Father.  He knows each of us and our needs, desires, and wants.  
Saturday me and Sis Jenkins were biking to an LA's house and I got caught at the light so I tried calling for Sister Jenkins to stop but she didn't hear me.  So I started talking to the motorcycle next to me and the light turned.  I started biking expecting to see her stopped on the side of the street but no sister Jenkins....So I lost my companion for about 7 minutes.  It was pretty terrifying. It's like losing your brain! Finally, I found her and she looked so white from the shock that she'd lost me.  Once we got back together it was fine and we went on our way.  

hey, if you want to you can send me a name to take through the endowment with.  I could probably take her through initiatory as well.  
So I went back to Toufen and all the members thought it was wildly cool I came back.  They kept cracking jokes about me getting married and they told me to be sure to come back with my husband and little baby... I was like that's going to be a while...looooonnnng time!

LOVE YOU !!!!! 
Also, we were given about a billion waffles by our LA (less active) who just dumped the whole mix into a container and didn't realize that it made over 60 waffles.  God loves us :) 
Love you all and have a FANTASTIC WEEK!
Look who got her predeath letter....it's asking which airport I want to fly into and if my parents are going to be at the airport.  So hope you'll be there because I already checked that you'll be there.  

Got my going home questionnaire


This is xu jm...so cute! 




Sister Jensen, Xu JM, Sister Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment