Friday, March 15, 2019

Monday, August 31, 2015




Hailey's wedding sounds crazy to plan...I'll just never get married 好了。just kidding.  
that sounds pretty stressful with all that running around.  It'll be okay though.  You're the best at the job.  The best multitasker.  Just keep your scriptures close by.  Failsafe just read it out loud.  It'll calm everything down :)

Wow, I'm really excited to know where Rachel and Ethan go on their missions!

Any news on BYUI stuff? I have no idea what classes I want to take so you'll have to talk to Hailey about that.  I was thinking a couple of online classes so I could visit home a lot with Ethan and Rachel and Hailey's lives going crazy. :)

Oh, yea and my shoulders are crooked.  My shoulders and neck have been hurting for a couple of weeks now.  I changed my bag so I can't carry as much stuff so it helps a little but I noticed today that my right shoulder is lower than my left shoulder.  weird.

I love personal study! I get so much out of it now.  IT's like a ton of aha! moments! I love this gospel! So much greater than anything!


Getting ready to ride

A picture my companion took





No comments:

Post a Comment