Friday, March 15, 2019

Monday, September 7, 2015



Where did this week go?!  I seriousloy feel like I was just emailing like yesterday.  Time is a funny thing.
So this week did NOT go according to plan.  We did a lot of exchanges with the sisters and we had planned to go to the Temple with 王JM and 鐘DX. So we're on the bus and we get stuck in traffic and I start to stress out a little. We texted them to let them know we're going to be a bit late and they call us to tell us they'll just go in and we'll join them when we get there.  So we get there and they're not there so we start to call them again and they told us the workers told them it was at 2 and not 1 so they went to eat so they'll be back at 2.  So we go off to the distribution center to buy something for one of our LA's and we got back to the temple a little before 2.  2 comes and goes and they're not here so we start calling them and they're not answering.  So after half an hour we go and do a Temple tour with one of our investigators who just happened to be in Taipei.  Near the end of the tour we got a call from 王JM. They were like we're done! ---___--- yep! without us! oh well, at least they got to the temple and had a good time. don't worry about it.  we just went all the way to Taipei to do a temple tour. 

Yesterday for fast sunday I did my first split work with some members and this adorable YSA helped and I just wanted to give her the reigns and let her teach because she was so awesome. Too bad she's going to Gaoxiong this week for school.  Bummer. 
I LOVE FAST SUNDAYS! Literally.  They bring so many miracles.  We got to church and there were literally NO investigators there.  Then one by one they started to show up after church started and during relief society my companion turned to me and we just marvelled at how amazing Heavenly Father is and these investigators (a Su JM, Qiu Jm, and Casey) have such potential to be baptised and be great members.  
Wow...what a cupcake. eating chicken and stuff the day after having his widsom teeth taken out...men!  I was out for a while and I had to go to work!  Speaking of work I had a dream last night that I came home and only you and dad were there and nobody cared I was home and it was really dry and my skin cracked and I forgot my chinese...oh yea, and I went to get a sandwhich at Subway and they asked me why I wasn't working and I was like because I'm going up to college.  Crazy!

I CAN'T BELIEVE RACHEL AND ETHAN'S PAPERS ARE IN!!! WHAT THE FREAK?!  Make sure you take lots of pictures or a movie of the opening so I can get the feel.

So I've really gained a testimony of teaching kids how to cook and clean and basic living standards because I'm teaching my companion how to cook.  She's picking it up pretty quick but I'm just really grateful for you and dad teaching me the basics.  It's been a fun adventure!  :) 

Yep. That's all folks! It's starting to cool off here.  I'm still not ready to brave January in Idaho so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.  
          LOVE YOU :)
          Sister Fish




No comments:

Post a Comment